Book your course
To reserve one of our Spanish courses, a deposit of 150€ must be paid in advance (it will be deducted from the full payment). It is also possible to pay the full amount.
The deposit of 150€ should be made during the enrolment process of your Spanish course. Remember that the deposit is not an additional cost.
Once we have received your payment we will send you an email with your proforma invoice, showing your outstanding balance that you will pay on the first day of classes.
AIL Malaga offers two different payment methods:
- Bank Transfer to:
Account Holder: BRIGHT FUTURE IDIOMAS S.L.
IBAN: ES45 0081 5077 7700 0173 7676
BIC: BSAB ESBB
Bank: Banco de Sabadell S.A.
Address: Núñez de Balboa 20, 28001, Madrid, España
Remember to write your name (as a student) on the bank transfer so that we can identify your payment easily.
We recommend that you send us a copy of the transfer by email.
The charges for international transfers are to be paid by the student.
Option 1: either call or email AIL Malaga with the following details: 16 digit card number, expiry date and 3 digit security code (CVC).
Option 2: You can pay your deposit through our website following these easy steps:
- Visit our Secure online payment platform
- Click on ADD TO CART
- Then click on View cart
- Go to PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- Fill in all the fields of the Billing Address
- Add any comment you want us to know
- Review your order
- Accept our Terms and Conditions and click Place order
- Provide your credit card information through the Sabadell secure platform.
• Once the payment has been processed prior to the start of the course, the rest of the fees must be paid on your first day of arrival.
• We don’t accept Travel Cheques as method of payment.
• Group stays have to be paid with bank transfer.
• All bank charges must be paid by the student.
Travelling to Malaga
After receiving a confirmation for the course and the 150€ deposit has been paid, the students will receive all the necessary information for their arrival.
-Confirmation of enrolment
-Arrival information about how to get to the school
-If you have reserved accommodation, you will receive all details approximately 10 days before arrival.
AIL Malaga can provide a confirmation letter to the participants that need a visa to study abroad. If you require this service please make sure that you have:
• Completed your enrolment with AIL Malaga.
• A valid passport. Please send us a copy by email.
• Paid all the fees of the accommodation and course.
For minors, it is necessary to send the signed Parental Authorisation Form and a copy of the passport of the parent or guardian who signed the authorisation.
In case of a refusal of the application for a study visa, we will need a photocopy of the official letter of refusal to give a refund (see Cancellation Conditions).
• Extra Nights: The week starts the Sunday before the beginning of the course and ends the next Saturday. If students arrive before or leave after these days, they will have to check this with the school prior to arrival and, if it is possible they can ask for extra nights.
• Transfer or “Pick –up” Service for Individual Stays: AIL Malaga can pick you up at the airport and bring you to your accommodation. This service is carried out by professionals. The price is 45€ for one way and 70€ for a two way service.
Organisation and class Schedule
• The length of each class is 45 minutes.
• Courses will be led entirely in Spanish from the first day. All the teachers are native Spanish speakers.
• The maximum group size per class is 8.
• The classes will be scheduled in the morning or in the afternoon / evening, from Monday to Friday, except Bank Holidays . There are no classes on Bank Holidays, and these classes are not reported (except for private classes and Group Stays), nor is a refund given.
• Bank holidays: According to the Spanish Working Calendar the Bank holidays are: 1st January, 6th January, 28th February, Maundy or Holy Thursday and Good Friday (Easter), 1st May, 15th August, 12th October, 1st November, 6th December, 8th December, 25th December, and there are two local holidays .
Please note that Spanish Working Law states that holidays falling on Sundays will be celebrated on the following Monday. When two Bank Holidays fall on the same week, only one is taken.
AIL Malaga provides all the necessary teaching material to students included in the enrolment fee: books, complementary material, but not dictionaries. For group stays, the teaching materials are included in the price of the course.
Arriving late or Leaving early
The minimum length of stay for the course (except for private classes) and for the accommodation is 1 week. A later arrival or earlier departure in relation to the initial dates confirmed by the school does not result in any discount or refund on the price of the stay.
The week begins on the Sunday before the first day of course (from 16.00 hours), and ends on the following Saturday (before 12.00 hours). Students have to pay for any early arrival or later departure, previously indicated to the school, and for the extra nights. (Prices vary according to the type of accommodation).
The student will receive all the relevant information regarding the accommodation the week before his/her arrival date. The email will only be sent after the receipt of the 150€ deposit (or for Group stays, the amount previously arranged).
The host families are located a maximum of 15 to 20 minutes walking distance from the school. The journey is not supervised. We strongly suggest to the students to bring their own travel and medical insurance.
AIL Malaga guarantees the following service when the student stays more than one week in host families:
• Towels provided and bed linen changed every week.
• Laundry: the student can do it themselves or ask the host family to do it.
Students staying in host families:
• Can receive phone calls in their host home
• Can use the house phone if they receive permission from the host family
• Should keep the room clean and tidy
• Could bring visitors at home if permission is given
• Are responsible for the key. If the keys are lost, the student will be responsible for the expenses that may arise.
Conditions of cancellation
Our Cancellation Conditions are as follows:
Course cancellations for individuals
• For cancellations made more than 15 days before the course starts, 90% of the total amount will be refunded or a voucher will be given for the same course and accommodation.
• For cancellations made less than 15 days before the course starts, 80% of the total amount will be refunded or a voucher will be given for the same course and accommodation.
• For cancellations made after the start of the course, the total amount will be charged and no refunds will be given.
All cancellations must be informed by email on a working day. Cancellations made during the weekend will be considered as made on the next working day.
Our classes consist of a minimum of 3 students. If on the starting date of the course there are not 3 students to form a group, AIL Malaga will offer the student a reduced quantity of hours of private classes (max. 2 pers.). These private classes won´t entail any additional cost, although they are more valuable than the group classes. The student will be informed the first day of class.
Cancellations of private classes
The student has the responsibility to inform the school of the cancellation at least 24 hours in advance. In the case of a cancellation of a class directly after a weekend or a holiday period, the student must inform the school the previous working day. If the student informs AIL Malaga on time, they will be able to recover the class within the booked period. If the student doesn´t inform in time, he/she won’t have the possibility to recover the class.
Cancellations of Evening course
If you wish to cancel a class, in order to be retrieved later, the student must write an email to [email protected] at least 24 hours before the start of the lessons. Or the working day before class.
If the majority of students in a class cancel their attendance on a specific day, and only 1 student attends, that will be considered a private lesson and reduced to one hour.
• For cancellations made more than 30 days before the course starts, 90% of the total amount will be refunded or a voucher will be given for the same course and accommodation.
• For cancellations made 30 days or less before the course starts, 80% of the total amount will be refunded or a voucher will be given for the same course and accommodation.
• For cancellations made after the start of the course, the total amount will be charged.
Change of course and/or accommodation
• BEFORE ARRIVAL: If after booking your stay in our school, you want to make a change regarding the type of course, accommodation or dates, you will have to notify us by email at least 2 weeks before the course start date so that we can carry out the change.
• DURING THE STAY: If, for any unavoidable reason it is impossible for you to continue your stay fully, you must provide proof when possible. In which case, you will be able to postpone your course (1 week minimum and 12 months maximum) without any loss of money (unless there are any changes to our course price, in which case you will have to pay the difference). However, we cannot refund accommodation fees. If a student wants to change the accommodation, they must notify the school as soon as possible. AIL Malaga is in charge of carrying out the changes requested in order to satisfy the student. But obviously it depends on the availability. The reasons for a change must be reasonable and justified.
Any changes will always depend on the availability at the school. The student must pay the price difference that there may be between different types of accommodation.
Extension of Stay
If students wish to extend the length of their course or take another one, it will only be possible if there are spaces available. The accommodation is subject to the same conditions. This is why it is necessary for the school to have this information at least 1 week before the end of the first course and 10 days before the end of the stay for the accommodation.
We will give the students all the information concerning any complementary courses like guitar, windsurfing, flamenco, scuba diving, etc. for those they may want to participate in. If required we can also act as an intermediary, but we are not responsible for these courses, as these activities are offered outside our school.
Health and Travel Insurance
Travel and medical insurance is mandatory at AIL Malaga school for the duration of your stay regardless of your course length or course/visa type. We advise you to have a travel and medical insurance plan in a Spanish based company. You are responsible for everything you bring to AIL Malaga school, the accommodation and for taking out insurance for your own possessions.
AIL Malaga, its representatives, partners, and staff are not responsible for any loss, damage, illness, or injury to persons or property however caused, except where such liability is imposed by statute. It is the student that has the responsibility to take out personal insurance against all risks, including ability to attend or continue a course and medical insurance.
The students who come from the European Union can use the European Health Insurance Card. Before travelling, they should consult the authorities in their own country about what medical treatments will be covered in the destination country.
Behaviour and Conduct Rules
If any of our students misbehave, are disrespectful towards their classmates or teachers, don’t respect any of the school rules in class and/or accommodation, the school will proceed to a verbal and written sanction. If after this the behavior of the students doesn’t change favourably, the school will have no to choice but to expel the student if it considered necessary. We always follow Spanish legislation.
If a student breaks any form of local, national or international law, we will take all the necessary steps according to the severity of the behavior.
A student expelled from the school loses the right to receive any kind of refund.
The student responsible for damage will have to pay all the expenses incured by his/her behavior (damage compensations, fines…). If the student is a minor, the expenses will be paid by his/her parents or legal guardians.
The school will carry out all the necessary procedures to resolve any issues as soon as possible. Any complaints must be written. The school has the obligation to reply under the same form.
If it is not possible to reach a complete agreement between the 2 parties (the school and the participant):
The issue will be submitted to the authority of la Junta de Arbitraje de Consumo del Ayuntamiento (The Department of Consumer Arbitration of the Provincial Government).
The school is not responsible for any advertisement made by others concerning the school.
The enrolment and the attendance to course implies that you accept all the information and conditions written above.
AIL Malaga possesses the right to change or modify anything expressed in these pages whenever it is justified.