Learn Spanish in Spain, Malaga
Learning Spanish in Spain will open many doors and allow you to have many more opportunities in your professional and personal life. If you speak Spanish you will be able to meet many interesting people who have a thirst for life. At the same time you will be adding to your CV and become something that is highly valued by the majority of companies around the world: a worker with experience, who speaks 2 or more languages and can adapt themselves.
Study Spanish Abroad
Studying abroad will give you the opportunity to visit many cities with amazing history and to experience the hustle and bustle of cities like Madrid, Barcelona or Malaga. Spain has excellent transport systems, making the journey from one city to the next an easy feat. It has high-speed trains and large airports. If you want to study in one of these cities you can also visit the surrounding areas during the weekends or stay and enjoy the busy nightlife.
Learn Spanish abroad and discover the wonders of Spain!
Spain is famous for being a lively and welcoming country. The Spanish people are known to have a good sense of humour, to be very family orientated and they know how to treat the tourists who want to visit their beautiful country.
Spain is also famous for its gastronomy: the paella, Spanish omelette, the gazpacho, salmorejo, the cocido… and let’s not forget serrano ham! These are dishes prepared throughout Spain and must be sampled. If you fancy it, you can learn how to cook traditional Spanish food yourself to impress family and friends!
Whilst learning Spanish in Spain, you will have the opportunity to witness the flamenco culture (the most international recognised Spanish dances) The flamenco culture is very profound in our Spanish cities, amongst them the Andalusian capitals like Malaga and Seville and also the capital of Spain, Madrid.
Benefits of learning Spanish
- Learning Spanish is a very strategical and intelligent move for your professional future. Nowadays companies really value workers with Spanish knowledge, since it opens many doors to growing sectors spread throughout the world.
- It is the second most-spoken language in the world. It is the native language in 21 countries and the second most-spoken language in many other countries such as the United States, Canada, Brazil, the Philippines. This will allow you to speak to more than 400 million people in the world.
- Freedom to travel: it is said that if a person speaks English and Spanish they can travel around the world without having linguistic difficulties, since everyone speaks one or the other or in some cases both of these languages.
- Knowing the lyrics to songs: Lots of your favourite artists like Shakira, Pitbull, Enrique Iglesias, Jennifer López, Ricky Martin are Spanish speakers. You will be able to understand their lyrics and sing with a perfect accent.
Spanish: Present and future
- The second most spoken language in the world. More than 400 million people speak it as their native language
- In 2030 it is estimated that more than 500 million people will speak Spanish.
- In 2050, the United States of America will be the country with the most Spanish speakers in the world.
- Around 20 million students currently learn Spanish around the world
- It is the official language in 21 countries, amongst them are: Spain, México, Argentina, Cuba, Puerto Rico…